How do I get best price for my books?
1. Sell your books as early as possible.
2. Bring all of the components that were sold
with the textbook.
What if I don't return my rental book?
For books not returned by the due date, your account will be charged the full replacement value. This replacement cost will be in addition to the original rental fee. We cannot accept late returns as our agreement with our textbook wholesale partners require us to return the books immediately following the end of the term.
What is a Buyback Alert?
A Buyback Alert is an e-mail that is sent out from the Chico State Wildcat Store when a book becomes of value during the Buyback time period.
The Alert will tell you the Buyback value of the book and the quantity that is being bought back.
How do I set up a Buyback Alert?
Alerts can be set-up two different ways. The first one is if you bought your books through our site, your books were automatically enrolled in the alert program.
If you did not purchase your textbooks through our site you can set up alerts on those books as follows:
1. Start by adding your book ISBN numbers in
the “Enter ISBN” field above.
2. Once the ISBN is entered, click “Add ISBN to
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have all of
your books in the list.
4. When you are done adding books, click the
“View Buyback Information for ISBNs”
5. Click on the “Receive Email Alerts” button.
6. Sign in or create your account in order to
receive your Buyback Alerts.
Buyback operates on a first-come, first served basis. The Chico State Wildcat Store buys back a predetermined quantity of titles that are being used for an upcoming semester. When the Wildcat Store limit is reached, a lower wholesale price will be offered if available.